Wednesday, March 14, 2012




Well it has been a week since my last post and it has been a good one. On Saturday we had all of my brothers sisters, neice, great neice, and spouses all meet up for lunch at Olive Garden to celebrate my dads birthday. It was so nice to see everyone and catch up on our lives, and also to eat delicious food! Olive Garden never gets old.


On Sunday my sister Britney came to visit! She stayed till Tuesday and we had so much fun! We had a shopping day, and was just lazy the rest. I love having Britney come and stay with us. She is so funny!! It seems like whenever we are around each other or even talking on the phone we are always just laughing. She is also so talented!!! She took our family pictures and some pictures of Daxton. They are amazing.




Now time to update on Daxton. He giggled for the first time on Monday!!! He giggles just a little bit you have to watch for it. He is just the cutest thing! He does a little giggle around 23 seconds into the video. I kinda talk a little bit sorry.


I hope you caught it :) Anyway, something else about Daxton is he hates his baths. He screams every time he gets one. But today is the first day he didn't scream! He actually loved his bath today! I can just see him growing more and more each day. He is such a good baby who sleeps six hours straight every night, and he doesn't cry very often, unless he is hungry, or needs a change. We love him so much, and we are so blessed to have him in our lives.
Now an update for me and Chase.... There isn't much of one! I stay at home with Daxton and take care of the house while Chase is working very hard to support us. I am so thankful for him and all of the hard work he does for me and Daxton. He is an amazing husband and father. I don't know what I would do without him in my life. Well that's about all of the updates I have today! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment